F A Q s
Only patrons who meet any ONE of the following criteria will be allowed into The Projector's premises:
1. Fully vaccinated
2. Recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days after infection with valid memo
3. Medically ineligible for all COVID-19 vaccines with valid hardcopy doctor-certified memo.
4. Children aged 12 years and below (i.e. born in or after 2010)
There are times when you may not receive a ticket confirmation. Please don’t panic. Please check your spam folder and if you still have not received anything, email: email@example.com to request for your e-ticket.
The Projector’s cinema Box Office opening hours are:
Mon to Fri: 4pm to 8.30pm
Sat/Sun/Public Holidays: 1pm to 8.30pm
Please refer to 'Find Us' for a map location and detailed instructions. Note that we’re in Golden Mile Tower not Complex. If you’re walking in, do take the lifts in the front of the building next to the Taxi Drop-off point to avoid navigating through the labyrinth that is Golden Mile Tower! If you are driving, you can park at Level 5 of Golden Mile Tower. Look for the murals on the wall at the corner of the carpark, and you'll see a short flight of steps that leads directly into our cinema.
- Nicoll Highway Station on Circle Line (5 min)
- Lavender Station on East-West Line (13 min)
- Bugis Station on East-West Line and Downtown Line (13 min)
- Please refer to 'Find Us' for a map location.
Unless you are a Projector Gift Voucher Holder, you do not need to queue at the Box Office to print out a physical ticket. Simply show your booking confirmation/e-ticket on your mobile device to our ushers at the door, when the cinema hall is ready for seating. Doors will open at least 20 minutes before screening time. Please enter the cinema hall once doors are open.
If you turn 21 by the date of the R21 screening that you are going for, then yes, you can. We check IDs at the door; underage persons will be turned away and offered swaps at the Box Office. The same applies for 18 year olds for M18 films, and 16 year olds for NC16 films.
The Projector team would like to ensure the health and safety of all visitors in our space. In line with government regulations, please take note of the following measures that are implemented:
- All patrons must wear a face mask at ALL times within our premises and inside the cinema halls.
- Masks may be removed ONLY when consuming food either in the cinema halls or the foyer.
- Please stick to your allocated seats at all times in the cinema halls.
- Patrons who do not adhere to guidelines will be asked to leave without a refund.
- You are tested positive for Covid-19;
- You are having a fever or flu-like symptoms e.g. coughing, runny nose, sore throat;
- You have been in contact with any person who was a confirmed case of Coronavirus infection in the past 14 days;
- You have reason to suspect you might have been in contact with infected persons;
- You have been issued a leave of absence from your employer/school or a Stay at home notice.
- As seats are limited, all patrons are encouraged to buy your movie tickets ONLINE to be able to secure a seat early and avoid queues at the Box Office.
Only food and drinks from Intermission Bar will be allowed into the cinema halls.
- We server a variety of F&B, go to theprojector.sg/intermission-bar to see the menu
Kids that are more than 90cm in height will require a concession ticket to be admitted to any movie. Unfortunately infants in arms will not be permitted entry.
Important Ticketing Notes
You must be fully vaccinated to enter The Projector's premises. Please refer to "Vaccination Differentiated Safe Management Measures" FAQ for more information
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.